I've been scanning as many family history pictures as I can get my hands on and want to share them with you, my wonderful family! I created this blog so you can make your very own copies of these awesome photographs! I sure hope you enjoy them as much as I do. Love you all!

Monday, December 7, 2009

My Christmas gift to my Chesley family!

I recently borrowed Grandma Margaret's Vernon and Lovilla Chesley Family Album and scanned every page! Grandma was a bit reluctant to see her wonderful album not only leave her home, but the state of Arizona as well! I'm so glad that she trusted me enough to allow me to take it! I LOVE these photographs and have wanted my own copies for years and now I have them and so do you! I am so excited! I will try to post them all right away, but it is the busiest time of the year so I'm not making any promises. I do love you and hope you have a wonderful Christmas!






































2 comments:

  1. Awesome sis. Thanks for sharing. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great family we have and a great sister for doing all this. It's so much fun for me to look at these.

    ReplyDelete