I've been scanning as many family history pictures as I can get my hands on and want to share them with you, my wonderful family! I created this blog so you can make your very own copies of these awesome photographs! I sure hope you enjoy them as much as I do. Love you all!

Thursday, December 9, 2010


Aunt Laura on Facebook inspired me to FINALLY finish posting all the pictures from Grandma's book. (I thought I finished last year :) Hope you enjoy the pictures- I sure love them!































That's the last of them.  I still have a few pictures that people have emailed me that I will add here!  Please let me know if you have any that you can scan and send my way so we can all have access to all our family photos!  Thanks and I love you all!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Thanks, Marcy - I love these pics! I think I might have several that are not up here. I'll email them to you. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete